Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Works-in-Progress

I have a few larger projects on my needles right now, so I don't really have any FOs to show off yet.

Here are some WIPs instead:

Leaf Lace Baby Blanket


I found some cotton variegated yarn and decided on another lace blanket. This pattern is nice, but the yarn leaves much to be desired. I'll post more on the yarn when I post about the FO. 

Inside-Out Baby Blanket 


I'm stash-busting and hoping to come up with some FOs for a craft show. This is turning out pretty nicely! It's also pretty mindless. 

I'm still working on my mom's vest. I had hoped to be finished by now, but the number of rows the pattern claims to be enough for the back isn't enough, so I need her to try it on.

-------
I'm getting forgetful! I wrote this post over the weekend but forgot to upload photos and post it! The Inside-Out blanket is about 70% completed at this point if I'm aiming for a 30" square blanket, but I think I'll have enough yarn to make it a bit bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment