Monday, June 9, 2014

Well this sucks!

Literally!

It's my new vacuum! 

mug shot
The vacuum we inherited from my mother-in-law died a fiery death! 

Well, almost fiery. It just kind of smelled like really bad eggs and did a teeny bit of smoking and then refused to function any more. 

I think my long hair killed it. I promise I cleaned it out after every use!

Pete, by the way, does not approve.

"But you just stopped using the other monster!"
It is a nice, simple bag vacuum with a nice filter in it. I don't do bag-less! (Allergies/Asthma + bagless = sick housekeeper)

It's actually a newer version of one my parents had while I was growing up, so it brings back fond memories of all those times my little brother hid in the bathroom to play his GameBoy Color when we had 20 minutes to clean up a room together. 

My favorite thing about it so far is the clamp on the edge of the cord. 

I'm serious! The last vacuum didn't have one that worked very well toward the end, so the cord was everywhere. 
Top left: Cool clampy thing
Bottom left: Super mega awesome slidy brush attachment
Right: ninja sword attachment
I realize it's just a vacuum, but I'm really stoked about my new toy. :)

"You mean you're KEEPING IT?!"
At least Pete likes the box. 

"MY box!"


No comments:

Post a Comment