Monday, June 9, 2014

Cotton Dishcloths

I'm going cotton dishcloth crazy! I just love these greens and pinks, too. 

I've been knitting dishcloths during breathing treatments and the jumpy parts of Supernatural episodes. (Chris and I have been binge-watching it over the past month or so.)


I'm trying out different techniques and new stitches.

I did the linen stitch a couple days ago, and I tried a diagonally knit square after that. I'm looking for new stitch patterns to try using dishcloths as swatches. 


I used circular needles to do the single-row stripes for the dishcloth that is second from the right. 

I'll take pictures of the circular needle single-row stripes technique while I'm knitting my next dishcloth. I really enjoyed using that trick, so I think I'll do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment