Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WIP: Entrelac Scarf

Entrelac is so much fun! I definitely recommend trying it if you are looking for something new to do with your knitting. It's really just knitting, purling, increasing/decreasing and picking up stitches, so it's not difficult at all!

Left: right side of entrelac
Right: wrong side of entrelac
I've been working on my entrelac scarf most of the time.

I'm almost finished with the Eyelet Cowl, but the entrelac is so distracting! I worked on the Eyelet Cowl at the doctor's office today and got a lot of compliments! Yay!

(Want a way to swell your ego? Take your knitting with you!)

I have a medical procedure tomorrow, and instead of getting things like dishes and laundry finished and out of the way, I'm just knitting. 

It's a problem! 

Oh, well! I can always do dishes when I'm NPO later tonight, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment