Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Office Brights

Our front bedroom, the office, is Boring. (That capital "B" is deserved.)

It's black and tan, and that's all well and good, but it desperately needs a pop of color!

I'm thinking brights!

BAM!

I know we'll use orange for sure. I have a chevron orange table cloth I bought for Chris's birthday party last year and then promptly forgot about it since I bought it a month early and I like to over-prepare. (At least it was on sale!)

Well, that tablecloth is going to be turned into a valance! 

And then maybe I'll use what's left to spice up the lamp shade. Who knows?

I do like that turquoise, too. And I will always love yellow and green. And the four don't look bad together! 

And this, and that, and then...! 

While my thoughts are whirling about my head, I need to go find that brownie recipe from Game Night so I can post it. 



Update:
Chris has informed me that these look like Windows computer colors. Well, it is an office....

No comments:

Post a Comment