Thursday, February 6, 2014

FO Show-off Post: Crocheted "Tap Dance Shoes" by Carolyn Christmas

I'm not new to crochet, but I don't do it very often. My cousins have babies due in April and May, and I think these cute crocheted booties might make a good gift! I love making baby items since it's easy to see a finished product so quickly.


Yesterday I made two sets of the "Tap Dance Shoes" from Precious Baby Booties by Carolyn Christmas.


It took, I don't know, maybe three hours to make both sets. I stopped for supper in between pairs.

The pattern called for ribbon to tie the booties, but I just chained about 13 inches because I have no ribbon, and these are probably going to be gifts for little boys.

Here are a couple of pictures of the other set with the green and white inverted:





And if you're wondering what Petey does while I'm knitting or crocheting, well...




No comments:

Post a Comment