Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Header and Banner Coming Soon!

I've been doodling around and being my usual indecisive self. Once I get home to my tablet I will finalize the blog's new banner design. I'm pretty excited about it, mainly because I think I found a way to incorporate a button into it. I don't know what it is about buttons, but I just really like them. They are just too cute!

You can see what I have doodled so far in the picture. I hope it shows up OK. I'm trying out the Blogger app.



Update: Well, I ended up with a ton of free time at work and got the go-ahead to mess around with my blog.  Sometimes things are really nice around here!

What you see now is the semi-permanent temporary header.  I think I want to do something with dandelions, but I don't really feel like drawing dandelions.  So, until then, we have this fun-font logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment