Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stamps from CupcakeTree on Etsy



They're here! My stamps from Cupcaketree on Etsy are here! 

Well, they've been here for a few days, but I'm just now getting around to writing this post, so play along, ok? ;)

I ordered the Yarn Skein with Monogram  and the Knitting Love rubber stamps (pictured top and lower left) from Cupcaketree a little over a week ago, and I am just in love with them. 

They're small, but they're just perfect for decorating the back of my tags for the craft show. I'm going to use them on my knitted Christmas gifts, too. 

Olga, the owner of Cupcaketree, even threw in the "with love" stamp (pictured lower right) for free! It was such a pleasant surprise when I opened up my package. The little things can really make your day!

She has TONS of different types of stamps and also does custom orders, so definitely check her shop out for your stamping needs. Here's the link to Cupcaketree on Etsy one more time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment