Sunday, October 12, 2014

Magic number 70


And here is beanie number 70! It's a size 3-6 month beanie in a soft, chunky 100% Acrylic yarn. 

I'm starting to think that my original goal of 100 beanies might not be so unreachable as long as I use chunky yarns. 

I need to make more larger sizes, though! I have over 50 size 0-3 months (that could probably stretch to fit more, honestly), but I only have a few 3 months plus. 

I have two tires with slow leaks on my Edge. One of them has already been patched once, so I'm frustrated that I keep picking up nails or what have you. (I picked up a bolt, of all things, in my Cobalt tire once in the middle of a road in town.)

This just means I get to work on my knitting in public while the nice guys down at our local tire shop look at the tires. 

Yay for knitting in public! 

It's normally a great conversation starter. I have yet to meet a knitter who didn't want to show off her work, so if you see someone out knitting, be sure to have a little chat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment