Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Yarn

Happy Valentine's Day to me! (From Chris)

Whee! 

Still not listening about not needing more yarn part. 

Arent' they pretty?


They're both from our local yarn store.

The green is a bit darker that what's showing up in the pictures. It has hints of blank in the yarn. It's not plied, and it's really bulky. 

I love bulky yarns!

Burly Spun 
100% Wool
in Kiwi

Spun and dyed in Nebraska, USA! 



Cascade Yarns
Silk Paints
85% Merino Wool/15% Mulberry Silk
Color Number 9995



I'm going to use the Burly Spun wool to make the Knit Freedom bulky socks. I'll use the Silk Paints blend to make these Podster Gloves.

Right now the plan is for the socks and gloves to be for me, but I've knit a lot of things for myself that ended up being for someone else. Maybe I can talk myself into keeping the FOs since the yarn was a present. 

Either way, I'll enjoy rubbing my face in these yarns while I have them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment