Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Home Decor: Keys

We moved into our house in July of 2012, and I still haven't finished hanging things on our walls. 

For a while, I didn't want to hang my keys in my house since I used them in my apartments. I guess I thought it would make my house feel like an apartment. 

We finally got around to putting those keys on the walls in our dining area and it doesn't feel like my/our old apartments at all. 



I'll put up a photo of the whole dining area once I've completed the window treatments. I have a few ideas for the valances (stamped burlap is my top choice), but I'm not entirely sure what I want. 

If you're interested in finding keys like this, you should check out Hobby Lobby. My mom and I bought these keys back in 2010, though, so no promises that they still have something like them. The last time I looked for keys at Hobby Lobby, they were turquoise and pink ceramic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment