Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tanis Fiber Arts and Madelinetosh DK

I finished two more beanies! These two are made out of yarn from Samantha. They're Tanis Fiber Arts yarns, and I am a TFA believer!

Seriously! The colors are so yummy and the yarn is so squishy... (I can continue fangirling over this yarn for a good while!) I am buying some soon. Maybe Chris will let me pick some out for Christmas.


I did this at our LYS yesterday. You can see project bags in the background. Please ignore my knee, haha. 


This one was Thursday's hat. As long as I have at least one a day, I can be content. (As long as I keep repeating that to myself, it will come true, right?)



AND I GOT NEW YARN!! IT'S MADELINETOSH!!

I do not have a yarn problem I do not have a yarn problem I do not have a yarn problem I do not have a yarn problem I do not have a yarn problem 

Madelinetosh DK in Mare

I bought some Tosh Sock in Cousteau, too, but I need to take a better picture of it. The one I have doesn't show the color very well. Next time :)

Beanie count: 37.5

I have to include the ".5" to make myself feel better. I'm worried about burning out before the show, but I really want to make sure I have enough to be a success. And that is why I'm going to my LYS to knit on a completely different project today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment