Saturday, September 27, 2014

Clicking away

This is September 27's post. What is it with me and forgetting to actually click "post" these days?

--------

I reached 44 beanies this morning.


Phew!

It turns out watching Chris play Hyrule Warriors on the WiiU really motivates me. I bet it's the music. 

I would be at 45, but I misjudged the amount of dark purple yarn I had, so it turned into this thing:


I'm just calling it an ear warmer. 
(Chunky yarn, size 15 circulars: CO 32, K1P1 3 rounds, K all 3 rounds, K1P1 3 rounds and BO) 

Easy peasy. 

I'm almost out of chunky yarn, which kind of stinks since chunky hats take less than an hour for me to knit. 

I have enough for about 3-4 more chunky hats and then I'm back to worsted weight. 

Maybe I'll break 50 this weekend! 

It's unlikely, though....


(Edited to fix picture formatting. They were all kinds of wonky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment