Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mario Kart 8

If you want to see the worst side of someone, play Mario Kart with them! 


And if you want to see the computer pull some cheating hacks, play alone!

Haha!

Well, I'm only half kidding. About the worst sides of people... 

I bought Chris the Mario Kart -Wii U Bundle for his birthday. 

I didn't have much experience with Mario Kart games before this. (All I know is that I stink at Double Dash!)

Mario Kart isn't my area of gaming. I'm more partial to The Sims and Harvest Moon franchises, but I really enjoy this game!

I race as Baby Daisy in the Sneeker with the flower or the cloud glider thing (that's the technical term). 

Sometimes I manage to win! Most of the time the computer is smacking me with shells when all I can manage to get from the floaty item boxes is stinkin' bananas. 

I'm not sure where I was going with this post, but Mario Kart is where a lot of my time spent with Chris has gone. 

It's my excuse for not posting quite as much recently! Maybe ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment