Saturday, May 10, 2014

Another Pillow

Bobbins have been obtained! Thanks, Chris!

He stopped by the sewing store before he came home from work on Friday. They helped him immediately since he had nothing other than "class 15 plastic bobbin" to go with. I'm sure he looked a bit lost. I kind of wish I could've seen it.

I finished the turquoise pillow rather quickly. It didn't take more than half an hour, if that. 

Things are coming together!
The turquoise fabric is pretty stretchy, and the pillow is slightly wonky on one side if you look for it in the stitching, but I'm satisfied since it's hidden in the back. 

Next up is the lampshade. 

I'm a little worried about how it will come out since the fabric is so stretchy. I'm wondering if I should hot glue the top to anchor it and then use spray adhesive to finish it off. 

It's still missing something....
That picture made me realize how boring that corner still is. I'm sure it will be better after the lampshade is done. 

I'm almost finished with my knitted pillow cover, so that will help immensely, but I think I need something for the wall. 

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment