Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sparkling Fruit Water

Sometimes regular water is boring.

It's just there being plain. 

Danielle came over during one of my lemon-crazed days, and we decided to make water interesting. (Danielle does this at her place, so I figured I would try it here.)

Mason jars are always cute! ( I need more....)

So! We sliced up a lemon that was used for its zest but left out of the lemon projects of the day (lemon meringue cookies and lemon curd), and we added the slices and some frozen strawberries to our jars.

I carbonated some water with the Soda Stream my parents gave Chris for Christmas (seriously, this thing is cool).

(Please ignore the dirty oven mitts.)

We poured the sparkling water over the fruit and enjoyed some bubbles!


Lemons and strawberries go very well together. 



Danielle took this close-up.

I love the bubbles! 

I think next time I will use blueberries. 

Now this is some bubbly you can enjoy in the daytime without feeling guilty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment