Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Soap Scrubbies

I'm slowly building up my crocheting skills. I know all of the stitches; now I just need to practice and get comfortable with them.

I found a wonderfully simple and cute pattern on Ravelry for soap coats.

If you are a beginning crocheter or you have been away from it for a long time like me, I highly recommend this pattern for practice.

I used my Knit Picks Dishie yarn. I just love this yarn, and it is perfect for these soap coat scrubby holder things.

 photo DF3B3C22-F9A4-4027-B518-082380EF931C-793-0000018E6264072B_zps8c962b90.jpg

I have already made 6 of these, and I think I have about 1/3 of the skein left. 

Between these and the mug cozies, I will be ready for Christmas! Wouldn't one of these with some hand-made soap be a really cute little giftie? 

I wonder if I can rope Chris into learning how to make soap with me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment