Thursday, May 9, 2013

Knitting. On TV!

I came home a little earlier than normal, and when I turned on the TV for background noise while I knitted...

Knitting was on TV!

Maybe I'm sheltered in some weird way, but I've never seen knitting on TV.

Yes, it was public television. I must have had an animal show on for Pete last time. (He actually watches and sometimes growls. It makes me giggle.)

But woohoo!

 photo E9F8024E-A1B2-4225-8224-C327545CE5A5-8929-00000A21B2172088_zpsdf8b4110.jpg

Apparently I'm behind on this. (When am I not?)

Knitting Daily TV is already on their 10th season!

I am normally driving home from work during their show, and it doesn't look like it airs that often on our public television channel, but I'm really glad I managed to find another knitting resource since I'm normally in my own little knitting world.

Between Ravelry, YouTube, Knitting Daily, and our new local yarn store, I should be in knitting heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment