Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In Between

Well, this week is the week! Friday is our first 5K race! Chris and I have been training since the beginning of February. I'm so glad he let me drag him into it.

It's been rough at times. Surprisingly, it isn't asthma troubles but shin splints that are holding me back. But no matter what my time is, I will finish Friday's race!

As far as crafting goes, I've made another little owl, and I plan on making a third to complete the set. They're just so cute.

I sliced my finger open pretty badly last week, and I'm just now where I am able to knit again. Trying to hold out an index finger really throws off your form. Who knew?

Our green beans are really taking off, too!

 photo D1ED529F-75DF-4093-B174-7ADA9B9D4DB0-1646-00000226C6A845EE_zps44192aae.jpg

But we're supposed to have another (!) freeze this week! And we all thought it was going to be decent from the last (late!) frost out. I guess I'd better get some tarps. The blankets we used last time didn't seem to help the yellow peppers much. They've got some brown streaks on their stems, although that didn't pop up 'til this week, so I'm not really sure it is from frost... so much to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment